The devil whispers, "You can't handle the storm." The warrior replies, "I am the storm."
1. Q: I bought the wrong pack. Can I have a refund? A: As stated in the shop, due to the digital nature of these products there are absolutely no refunds, returns or exchanges.
2. Q: How will I know how to install my files? A: Each preset bundle comes with an installation .pdf that will walk you through the process.
3. Q: My images aren't looking exactly like the sample images. Why? A: These presets were developed and tested on hundreds of images from a group of, what I think are, the best of the best photographers- all of which have very different styles. They should work with just about any lighting or color situation, however, they cannot fix a photo that was either improperly exposed or has other mistakes in-camera. Try fixing the exposure! 99.9% of the time, that's the issue. If you're still not in love with your images, try the tricks from the e-books or videos.
4. Q:What version of LR, or brand of camera, do I need? A: These presets were developed using the Adobe Standard Profile so they'll work with Nikon, Canon and other brands, and will work in LR 4 or newer.
5. Q: Can I use these with Elements software? A: Nope. These bundles are only available for LR.
6. Q: What is a preset? Will it work on my phone? A: Think of a preset as a locked-in recipe for editing in Lightroom and/or Adobe Camera Raw. When you apply a preset to an image, it will automatically adjust the settings, using the built-in recipe, to create a consistent edit. These recipes, or presets, do not come with an app or any phone editing systems, and only work in LR, but you can certainly edit a photo, save it, and then share it on any device.
7. Q: Will there be other preset bundles coming from you? A: Oh, yes.